Alborz International Film Festival 2018
Short Film & Photography
Women & Children at War
Please be informed that Alborz International Film Festival calls for Entry the short films (Fiction, Documentary, Animation) related to the women and children subjects at war, all over the world. Kindly study the terms and conditions to participate to the festival and send your DVDs to the festival address or you can offer a link that enables us to download your short film(s) from the internet.
Alborz International Film Festival will be held 10 – 14 May 2018 at the city of Karaj in the Alborz province (nearby Tehran – capital of Iran). The name of “Alborz” also comes from the name of Alborz beautiful mountains at the north of the city which also represents the solidarity in the Iranian culture.
– Improving the society awareness about humanistic and spiritual values.
– Helping to produce and support the cultural productions, specially film and photography to reach glorious achievements in this field
– Preparing the opportunities by exchanging experiences between filmmakers, experts and audiences to progress the cultural productions
– Finding talents in filmmaking and appreciate the artistic producers who have made productions related to the festival goals
– Introducing women and children who have been effective in the field of resisting, all over the world
– Appreciating writers, institutions and organizations which have been active in cultural and artistic activities.
Festival Deadline to receive short films will be 20th February 2018
The Festival Ending Ceremony will be held 14th May 2018
International Short Film Competition:
The festival will be appreciated to receive short films (Fiction, Documentary and Animation)
up to 45 minutes (Running Time)
The subject of the film festival 2018 is about women and children at war which have been taking place all over the world.
Honorary Document, Festival Trophy and Cash Prize (1000 USD) to the best three short films of the festival which will be granted at the ending ceremony.
The Special Awards including Honorary Document, Festival Trophy and Cash Prize (500 USD) for two short films of the festival competition
The Subject of 2018 Short Film Competition:
The subject of the 2018 short films competition is about reflecting and expressing social and humanistic conditions for women and children, related to the war damages which have been taking place in the world, including war refugees, family damages and other social disasters related to wars. Also, films can reflect the efforts of organizations and NGOs to help people who have been damaged in war…